The Festival of Genomics London brings together academia, biopharma and healthcare to explore the power of the genome in driving R&D and the diagnosis and treatment of disease into the future. Bold claim indeed, but we have the goods to back it up…
- The UK has some of the world’s best large scale projects, generating huge amounts of genotypic and phenotypic data.
- Hear how this unique position can lead to better clinical care in talks from CMO Dame Sally Davies, NHS CSO Sue Hill and Farr Institute Director Harry Hemingway
- Looking further afield, we’ll be offering a glimpse into the Qatar Genome Program - a large-scale, high impact project that’s just completed its pilot phase
- Kari Stefansson, CEO of deCODE will inform and inspire with his unique style and insights into the exceptional genomic data set and its implications for PMI
- MHRA CEO Ian Hudson’s address adds to the tide of essential insights for industry on the development and regulation of precision medicine and companion diagnostics
- Source products and services from 80+ leading suppliers including Illumina, SevenBridges, Twist Biosciences & many more.
Wednesday 31st January: 8am - 5:30pm
Thursday 1st February: 8am - 5pm
Prince Regent DLR